Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A few things.

1. California is beautiful.
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Go see for yourself, I'm not going into detail now. But if you've lived in the central US your whole life, or somewhere hot and where it never rains, or if you just like a pretty coastline, go to the Newport/Laguna beach area. You will LOVE it.
2. I'm bored.
I can't even remember a time when I was this bored. Erin and Addy are gone right now. So I have absolutely nothing to do but sit around, obsess over twilight, and various things on the computer. I could also be working out, or doing one of my English assignments for next year, but obviously I'm putting those off. So here I am blogging, and no one is reading it. Lovely.
3. The New Moon trailer was released. :)
If there is anyone reading this, and if you are a fan of twilight, then you have already seen it. It was released while I was on vacation, but as you know I could sneak onto the laptop and check it out. I was blown away. Like, completely dead. Uh. It was amazing. WAYY better than what i was expecting. It had sooo much content for a teaser trailer! I loveedd Laurent! He looks so much scarier this time. Plus I've always had a soft spot for Edi Gathegi. He's got an awesome personality. Plus, he was in House for 6 episodes. And I love anyone who was in House. :) Anyway, back to the trailer. I loved it. The wolf transformation was.. definitely not bad. And the whole goodbye scene depressed me for the whole 8 seconds it was playing. It had me on the edge
of my seat--I was actually biting my nails. It was so much better than the Twilight trailer. Okay, enough gushing. I have to say, that in the first scene they show, and when Kristen is like "Kiss me" the eyebrow thing bugs the crap out of me. It makes my skin crawl. It's like she's trying to make a move. A move. Ugh. I don't appreciate her getting all over Robert Pattinson. He deserves better. Which brings me to:
4. I finally figured out why I love Rob Pattinson.
I admit it, I really really like Robert Pattinson. And it's not because of his looks. This article explains everything. The reason I am so fascinated. And it also has nothing to do with the fact that he plays Edward Cullen. I could fill up a whole separate post with that. (and how glorious he looks when compared to the real Robert Pattinson.) I'd just bore you to death. Because when I start to analyze something, it goes on and on and on...So yeah. But really, read it. If you've been wondering why so many people love him, or why you love him, click it. :)

That's all for now. :) If you read this, thank you. If you didn't, I wish you would.
-Mel Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment