Saturday, June 13, 2009

Good evening!!

Just wanted to update on a few things.
(by the way, I'm not sure why the font is big..)
First, I TRIED to fix the header of our blog. But as you can see, I'm covering 2 faces that I would never want to cover up. I'll try to fix that. If I want to.
Also, Addy needs to post. Because she should introduce herself. :)
I'm actually starting to like Kristen Stewart. Okay, so I know she does weed. And she can be totally annoying. And it's not that I love her, but I'm warming up to her. I like...her personality? At times, she is funny. And she's not a Disney wannabee. And she's only enthusiastic when it matters. I think I'm saying that she's down to earth. But I'm not positive. I don't even know her, but I think she's..interesting, I guess.
Yeah, anyway. I went to a Relay for Life event a couple of nights ago. It's this thing to raise money for cancer. You get sponsors & walk all night. It's great. Except the blisters. But hey, it's raising money for cancer. We raised 140k last night in two hours. Yeah, that's right. And then I left. But I think it was good. :)
Umm, yeah. So I am reading Jane Eyre and I'm actually surprised that it's...good? I don't know, maybe that's the wrong word. Maybe...interesting. I want to know what happens next, but it's not going to keep me reading for hours on end like Twilight did. You know what I'm saying? unless you don't read at all. Then you wouldn't be reading this. And that's sad....
Why can't November come already? there hasn't been much more New Moon footage coming out... Not that I'm asking to get spoiled, but I don't mind it, you know? I think they should show us something new. :)
Well, that was totally random. But I guess I'm done. Adios.
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment