Tuesday, May 19, 2009

184 days, 9 hours, 12 minutes, and 50 seconds until New Moon comes out!

It gives me chills, dude. I seriously cannot wait.
Taylor Lautner will be muscular like nobodys bizzznis!
The fact that the poster is out now makes it seem so much closer!

(picture via Confessions of a TwiCrack Addict.)

Dontcha just love it???

I do. A whole lot.

In other news, the whole Selena-Taylor deal. Yeah, i wish that it was me in his arms. Just thinking about it gives me uncontrolable chills. But if he were to date a celebrity, i would choose Selena. She is so beautiful. But she seems to have a good personality. (but how would i know?)

Well, its time now for me to study for my math final. Then practice piano.(ew.) I like playing piano, just...performing not so much. and having to practice so freaking much. But i have a recital tonight and id rather not make a fool outa myself. I hate piano recitals with such a passion. But oh well.

Oh, yeah; Does anybody watch 24??(other than Addy?) Because the finale was last night. it was amazzzingggg! But it left lots of questions. like if Jack will live or not. But im sure he will live, because if he was going to die they would have had him die in this season instead of starting a new season. Thats what i think, anyway.

Im off to math. and piano. But i guess i can look forward to the final 2 on American Idol. I think Adam is good, but hes just always in your face and screaming. And every week is the same. I love how they tell everybody else they need to vary what they do, but its perfectly okay for Adam to do the same thing since day 1. Plus, Adam would do a lot better in a rock band as apposed to Kris, who is like the total opposite of Adam, that would do better as a solo artist.

I was supposed to stop 15 minutes ago. I hope my mom doesnt get mad like she did yesterday. Because yesterday she flipped the table over. And thats not good.

So bye now.

-Erin Lautner.

No comments:

Post a Comment