Saturday, May 16, 2009

Welcome to the Three Musketeers blog.
Just so you know, we're not really freaks like our blog title might suggest. We're just three people who are easily bored, so we decided to make this blog. We're Melanie, Addy, and Erin. And that's all you get to know about us. Assuming you're reading this, anyway. Assuming there's ANYONE reading this.
Actually, not really.
I'm the creator... Melanie.
And since blogs are all about posting just whatever you want, that's exactly what I intend to do. I have some very witty moments. I have a big personality, and I love love LOVE music. All kinds of music, except Disney pop type stuff. I haven't really picked a topic to devote this blog to. Really, it's just whatever I feel like at the time. I can't guarantee that it's not going to get weird. Because me and Addy and Erin.. we're very interesting people.
Yeah, we like Twilight. We like it a lot. But what female doesnt?
Scratch that.I absolutely know that there are women out there who hate Twilight. And I do understand your reasoning behind that. But sometimes, i don't want to look into things. I just want to like something to like it, without a reason. Not everything needs a reason, does it?
Anyways, so I'm predicting some posts about music and twilight in the near future. And possibly TV shows, like House. I'm obsessed with house, and if the Season 5 Finale was the grand finale of all things House, well... that's not going to be so great for me. I like to write, when I'm bored. And apparently now I like to blog. I'm only speaking for myself of course.. Addy and Erin can post anything they want, too. But I don't expect any of us will be posting very often. For the next month or two, we all have busy schedules.
Oh, and I have to add something.
We all believe that taylor lautner is sexy beyond any other person we have ever seen. I'd put on picture, but I'm too lazy right now.. maybe later. Assuming there is a later.
This is goodbye for now, maybe goodbye forever..
We'll see if I ever post again.
Anyway, thanks for reading this if you did. You're amazing.
-Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment