Thursday, May 28, 2009

Don't know why I'm doing this.


Actually, yes I do. I have a whole 5 hours before I have anything to do, so I'm posting this.

-Tomorrow is the last day of New Moon filming.
-This is beautiful.
-I'm listening to
Morningside by Sara Bareilles.
-If you haven't read the first chapter of Midnight Sun, you really should. Stephenie Meyer is a genius.
-The first New Moon trailer will be revealed at the MTV Movie Awards Sunday night. :)

There is nooo interesting news today so far, so I have nothing to say.
I probably won't post for another week; unless I'm bored again tonight or tomorrow. (very likely.) I'm going on vacation.

Oh, also, if you want a sweet, upbeat song, listen to You're All I Have by Snow Patrol. It just came on, and it's great. Don't be lazy (Erin). Click it; Now. :) I don't understand how you can not like it.
If you're depressed and hate music, it's no wonder you're miserable. Listen to Bring Me To Life by Evanescence. It will make your heart race and you'll be able to think better. Promise, it works.

Now, a picture.


BAHAHAHA
I just saw this on TwiCrack Addict, and holy CRAP this is hilarious. I sure hope it's a woman with that tattoo, and that it's airbrush. If it's not she'll regret that in about 2 years, after all the films are out. That dude looks like Mike Newton.
Gah, that's just sad. *wiping tears of laughter from my eyes*
Ahh, that killed me. :)
See you in a week (or less.)
-Melanie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment