Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good evening!

This is going to be short, so don't worry.
I only have to say a few things. First, the first official new moon poster was released! (picture posted by Erin 2 posts down) and I have some comments on that.
For one,
Taylor's not wearing a wig!
Yes! That means that Jacob will eventually CUT HIS HAIR. And he will finally reveal his full hotness. And that also means that hopefully all the jacob-haters will settle down. Because i have no idea how you can NOT admire him. I think it's impossible.
For two,
Why is Edward in the front?
So I understand that he's all depressed. but I definitely do NOT understand why they felt the need to place him in front of the action. Because obviously JACOB is the new second-main-character in New Moon. Edward should be in the back, I think. Jacob deserves more credit.
For three,
Why is Bella wearing so much make-up?
She definitely looks more like Kristen Stewart than Bella Swan. If I recall correctly, Bella wore no makeup.

Breaking Dawn got the green light!
Robert Pattinson officially signed on for Breaking Dawn. Good news, and bad news. Personally, I think there are a lot of things in Breaking Dawn that are going to be hard to put onscreen. Do they have any idea how they're going to make Renesmee?! Using today's technology, Renesmee is going to look so fake. Obviously, no human newborn can be perfectly aware and intelligent. And she can't be played by a four year old in the beginning, because she starts small. She just grows really fast. Which makes me think that they're going to make a computerized Renesmee. I'm wondering how they're planning to do that.
It'll be great to see Breaking Dawn onscreen. But i definitely think that movie will be the biggest challenge, and also, it has the most potential to be horrible.

That's all for now. Bye!!!
-Melanie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment