Saturday, May 16, 2009

Thank you, Melanie.

That was entertaining.(: Well, mainly the fact that we are blogging now is entertaining.
This is Erin, btw.
its very likely that i will post often. Well, if like once every day or every other day is often. I get bored a whole lot. So does Melanie. I dunno about Addy. I dont think she does very much. But thats why we're doing this blog anyway.
And, I have a request,
if anybody reads this, comment or something please. Because it would be nice to know if we're just talking to ourselves or to real blog readers. Thanks.(:

So what do i talk about now...?
Should i tell my interests?
Yes. I think i should.

Well as far as music goes, i enjoy Taylor Swift, Paramore, David Archuleta, The Jonas Brothers(for the most part. Mainly i like them because Nick is so nice looking.), and Relient k. There are a lot of artists where i only really listen to a few songs of thers, such as Jason Mraz, Kris Allen(i love him, theres just not many songs to choose from at the moment.), Leona Lewis, Linkin Park, Jacks Mannequin, One Republic, nevershoutnever, and im probably boring you so i wont continue.

Movies i love are Twilight(duh), Titanic(thats me, Melanie, and Addys favorite movie to watch), 17 Again(Zac Efron=hott. I mean, have you seen his eyes?), The Wedding Planner, and Get Smart.

Now for tv. My favorites are Survivor, Project Runway, 24, iCarly, The Office, Wizards of Waverly Place, Jon and Kate plus 8, and American Idol(mainly because of David Archuleta and Kris Allen. And Carrie Underwood is an amazing singer. But Melanie, Addy, and I are not exactly fond of David Cook.).

Books. I love to read, as you will soon find out. I think i love it because i get totally absorbed into the book and i just kinda forget whats going on around me and im just sorta like in a different world, the world of the character. Okay, i must admit that sounds incredibly cheesy(thats usually Addys job to be cheesy. She IS cheese.). I love anything by Stephenie Meyer(duh) and Sarah Dessen. So heres my favorite; Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Life As We Knew It, The Host, The Truth About Forever, The Queen of Second Place, Queen Bee, Runaway, Harry Potter Series, Lock and Key, This Lullaby, Just Listen, Stargirl, Love Stargirl. There will be more, as i read the rest of Sarah Dessen's books. Im currently on This Lullaby, and its good, so i went ahead and added it even though im not done.

My hobbies(if you can even call it that) are hanging out with Melanie and Addy, playing piano, playing tennis, going church and church activities, and listening to music.

As Melanie already mentioned, we love Taylor Lautner. And i will add a picture(because honestly Melanie it dont take much energy to drag the computer mouse up to the button and click a few things, just sayin..i know we've had this conversation before, and im not saying im not lazy...)

So anyway, a picture...


Taylor Lautner, ladies and gentlemen!
Its not very big, but oh well.
Well apparently im on "bread duty" for dinner. So i'll go pre-heat the oven now.
Thanks for reading. That is assuming anybody is.
-Erin Lautner.

No comments:

Post a Comment