Monday, May 18, 2009

Okay, so there are a few things to say.




First, this is Melanie, and my computer is not being a retard and will finally let me post some pics.




This picture was taken sometime within the last couple of days, and broke my heart.



Notice where he places his hands. Notice that she is leaning into his chest. I'm so envious. (Check out other pics at Lainey Gossip.) In the other pictures, it's clear that there are two asian men walking about two paces behind them. They have no idea who the two kids in front of them are, and I have to wonder if that's how I'll be when I'm older... completely oblivious...


Oh, and I couldnt pass this one up:


(pic via Nylon mag.)
Sexy, Jackson. That faux-hawk is utterly enchanting.


This woman is beautiful.


(pic via Gossip Girls.)

If you don't agree with me, there's something wrong with you. She's adorable. The color of that dress just works on her.

There's really not time for me to add any more, I need to study for finals. Sooooo, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment