Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hiiii!

It's Melanie!!
So, I guess we decided to keep the blog. Since Erin has now posted twice. :) This is going to be fun.
I think that no one is reading this. But it's fun anyway.
First, a little more about me...
Okay, so I know I already sort of did this. But I didn't get into specifics about anything. Yeah, I said I write. And Erin said that too. What I've written is about as ridiculous as ridiculous could be. Like, top-notch crazy. It's just fun for me. I guess I vent when I write. I'm not sure that I'll post any of my stuff on here, though. It'd be interesting to see what others thought about it. (assuming there ARE others and we arent just talking to ourselves here)

And I guess we're a little more obsessed with Twilight than I let on the first time I wrote...
We look at people's Twilight blogs. Especially Lauren's Bite, Twi-Crack Addict, and the Twilight Lexicon. That is proof enough, right? hahaha. Anything to do with Taylor Lautner, we're all over.
Speaking of Taylor Lautner news, he MIGHT have himself a girlfriend named Selena Gomez. And the three of us are completely jealous.

I was going to show you a picture of Selena hugging Taylor, but my computer won't let me. I was also going to show you a picture of Taylor gallantly leaping over a fire hydrant, but my computer is being stupid. So I guess we're skipping that.

Anyways, I'm kind of a boring person. There's really not much to me. I love music, House, reading, writing, and Twilight. I don't watch much TV other than house, and occasionally Jon and Kate plus 8 or (when they're on) the secret life of the american teenager and america's next top model. Music I like.. Uhh, there's a lot, so I won't name everything. But my absolute favorite bands/artists (as in, I like EVERYTHING they've ever done) are The All-American Rejects, Coldplay, David Archuleta, Muse, Blue October, Taylor Swift, Sara Bareilles, Switchfoot, Erin McCarley, Relient k, Colbie Caillat, and Paramore. I like a few songs by Anberlin, Jack's Mannequin, Beck, U2, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Radiohead, Marjorie Fair, The Verve Pipe, and quite a bit more, but I'll spare you.
I like every book that has interested me enough to finish. But books that deserve special credit are the Twilight series (duh), The Host, Life As We Knew It, and the Uglies series. There's probably a lot more that I'm forgetting, so I'm sorry.
I like most movies. So maybe it would be easier to tell you the movies that completely wasted my time. Meet Dave, for example. I have to say, it was a complete failure. So was Fool's Gold. *shudder*. If you like those movies, good for you. Seriously. It's just not in my power.

So, today I went shopping
It, sadly, was a fail.
I succeeded in finding one dress. And nothing else, after 5 whole hours of driving around town. It was a total waste of a day. (Gosh, i really hope I'm using the right type of 'waste'..o.O) Anyways, I have unbelievably wide feet. I went to basically every store that ever existed, and there were NO shoes that fit my flipper feet. I'll have to deal with that situation tomorrow.
I'm currently listening to Minority by Green Day. Ahahaha, they were my favorite band four years ago.This brings back memories...
Anyways.
For now, I've got to go. I'll probably post tomorrow.
THANK YOU for reading this.
Melanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment